Map of Brazoria County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Brazoria County
Author: Walker, J. H.Creator Type: Personal
Draftsman: Jones, R. R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Assistant Draftsman in the G.L.O."
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1931-12-26
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 52 x 68 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Brazoria County in the Gulf Coast region.
- Keyword: Gulf Coast
- Keyword: letters
- Keyword: county maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brazoria County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_80134
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: Attached to Brazoria County Historical Map of 1860, counter number 856.
- Display Note: Drawn from the original Oct. 1860.