Yearbook of Wiley University, 1902 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Yearbook of Wiley University, 1902
- Serial Title Catalogue
- Added Title Year Book, Wiley University, Marshall, Texas, 1901-1902
Author: Wiley UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: Wiley UniversityPlace of Publication: Marshall, Texas
Name: Wiley PrintPlace of Publication: Marshall, Texas
- Creation: 1902
- Content Description: Yearbook for Wiley University in Marshall, Texas includes information about the college, student body, professors, and organizations.
- Physical Description: 61 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Wiley College (Marshall, Tex.) -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: board of trustees
- Keyword: faculty
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: music
- Keyword: industrial schools
- Keyword: curriculum
- Keyword: grammar
- Keyword: academic
- Keyword: school
- Keyword: calendar
- Keyword: alumni
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1901
- End Date: 1902
Name: Wiley University YearbooksCode: WYUY
Name: Wiley CollegeCode: WYU
- OCLC: 50492803
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth89207
- Display Note: "Chartered in 1873 By the Freedmen's Aid Society of the Methdist Episcopal Church."