Documents pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. William Boles, A. E. Boles, and John Boles, cause no. 1753 and no. 906, 1885 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Documents pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. William Boles, A. E. Boles, and John Boles, cause no. 1753 and no. 906, 1885, legal document, 1891; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth90567/: accessed May 29, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Henderson County District Clerk's Office.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this legal document.
This legal document has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Henderson County District Clerk's Office in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this legal document.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.