Document pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. Cle. Mooris, cause no. 1782, 1885 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Document pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. Cle. Mooris, cause no. 1782, 1885
Compiler: Collins, John, Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jno. Collins Jr., Clerk, District Court, Henderson County
Compiler: Deen, J. T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Deputy Clerk, District Court, Henderson County
- Creation: 1885/1886
- Content Description: Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. Cle. Morris, accused of theft of hogs, filed September 10, 1885. Documents include a bill of indictment signed by grand jury foreman Geo. Osborne, witness attachments, subpoenas, a bond of attached witness, bonds, an arrest warrant, and a motion.
- Physical Description: 27 documents ; various sizes, folded, in an envelope 24 x 11 cm. Documents are handwritten in ink and pencil on paper and printed forms.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Named Person: Morris, Cle.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Henderson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1885-09-01
- End Date: 1886-08-27
Name: Henderson County District Court casesCode: HDCC
Name: Henderson County District Clerk's OfficeCode: HCDC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: cause no. 1782
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL