Geography of Denton County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geography of Denton County
Author: Cowling, Mary JoCreator Type: Personal
Name: Banks Upshaw and CompanyPlace of Publication: Dallas, Tex.
- Creation: 1936
- Content Description: Book about the geography of Denton County, with maps.
- Physical Description: xii, 132 p. : illus. (incl. maps) plates, port. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Denton County (Tex.) -- Description and travel.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Denton County (Tex.) -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1936
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Call Number: D.TEX 917.64555 COW
- OCLC: 2672035
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth90885
- Display Note: Copyright not renewed.