College Bulletin, Number 105, September 1, 1923 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title College Bulletin, Number 105, September 1, 1923
- Serial Title College Bulletin
- Added Title Extension Service Announcement, 1923-1924
Author: College of Industrial ArtsCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: "The State College for Women"
Name: College of Industrial ArtsPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1923-11-01
- Content Description: This bulletin outlines the work of the Department of Extension for the College of Industrial Arts and describes the ways in which the college includes the community in educational and recreational activities.
- Physical Description: 14 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College publications -- Denton (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College of Industrial Arts (Denton, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Distance education -- Denton (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Community and college -- Denton (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Universities and colleges -- Public services.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Women's colleges -- Denton (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: college extension
- Keyword: community outreach
- Keyword: community relationships
- Keyword: college relationships
- Keyword: women's colleges
- Keyword: extension services
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1923
- End Date: 1934
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Texas Woman's UniversityCode: TWU
- Display Note: "Issued monthly by the College of Industrial Arts, Denton, Texas. entered December 17, 1917, Denton, Texas, as second-class matter, under Act of Congress, Augsust 24, 1912."