Denton Jaycee-ettes, 1956-1957, Yearbook Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Denton Jaycee-ettes, 1956-1957, Yearbook
Author: Denton Jaycee-ettesCreator Type: Organization
Name: Denton Jaycee-ettesPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1957
- Content Description: Yearbook of Denton Jaycee-ettes includes the creed of the group, lists of officers and members, social calendar, constitution, and by-laws.
- Physical Description: 12 p. ; 18 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States Jaycees.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Women -- Societies and clubs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Associations, institutions, etc -- Denton (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: organizations
- Keyword: yearbooks
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1956
- End Date: 1957
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Texas Woman's UniversityCode: TWU
- Display Note: There are handwritten notes on the front and back covers, as well as notations made throughout the book. On cover: "Denton Jaycee-etts [sic]," with a seal, "Member [of] The United States Junior Chamber of Commerce."