Campbell Children Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Campbell Children
Photographer: Harper & CompanyCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Dallas, TX
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of three young children. Pictured are two young girls and their infant sibling. The girl on the left is wearing a long, dark coat with a bow in her hair. The girl on the right is sitting in a wicker chair with her infant sibling. Handwriting on the back of the photo identifies the three as the "Campbell Children."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 14 x 10 cm., on mat 23 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Keyword: infants
- Keyword: girls
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Mesquite
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Mesquite Public LibraryCode: MQPL
- Accession or Local Control No: MQPL0000232
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo