Mrs. Josie Smith and Students Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mrs. Josie Smith and Students
- Content Description: Photograph of teacher Josie Smith and her students in front of Mesquite High School in Mesquite, TX. Forty-three students are pictured with one teacher. Among those pictured is Arla Vanston.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 14 cm., on mat 18 x 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: high schools
- Named Person: Smith, Josie
- Named Person: Vanston, Arla
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Mesquite
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Mesquite Public LibraryCode: MQPL
- Accession or Local Control No: MQPL0000261
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth90948
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL