[Aerial Photograph of North Alamo] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photograph of North Alamo]
Photographer: Aeroflex Corporation. Robinson Aerial Surveys Division.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Creation: 1968-11-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a portion of north Alamo, Texas taken as part of an agricultural survey. This aerial image includes the area roughly bordered by San Juan Road (on the left) and Alamo Road (on the right), and north of FM 495. Various plots of land are labeled in red with coded numbers. Identified landmarks include: John Closner Sub., and Alamo Land and Sugar Co.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 61 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: Alamo
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: McAllen Public LibraryCode: MCMPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CGM-10KK-75
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth90976
- Display Note: San Juan Road was a previous name for Raul Longoria Road.
- Morningside Road was a previous name for Cesar Chavez Road.