[Aerial Photograph of Downtown Edinburg] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photograph of Downtown Edinburg]
Photographer: Aeroflex Corporation. Robinson Aerial Surveys Division.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Creation: 1968-10-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of central Edinburg, Texas taken as part of an agricultural survey. This aerial image includes the downtown area of Edinburg roughly bordered by 4th Avenue (on the left) and San Juan Road (on the right). Various plots of land are labeled in red with coded numbers. Identified landmarks include: Edinburg Municipal Golf Course, Hidalgo County Courthouse, and Lincoln School.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 61 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hidalgo County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: Edinburg
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: McAllen Public LibraryCode: MCMPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CGM-7KK-39
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth90986
- Display Note: San Juan Road was a previous name for Raul Longoria Road.