[Aerial Photograph of North Pharr and Southeast Edinburg] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photograph of North Pharr and Southeast Edinburg]
Photographer: Aeroflex Corporation. Robinson Aerial Surveys Division.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Creation: 1968-10-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of north Pharr, Texas and southeast Edinburg, Texas taken as part of an agricultural survey. This aerial image is bordered by U.S. 281 (on the left), San Juan Road (on the right), and Trenton Road (on the top; partially not shown). Various plots of land are labeled in red with coded numbers. Identified landmarks include: Sale Barn, Tiny Acres Sub., and Lopezville.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 61 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: Pharr
- Keyword: Edinburg
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: McAllen Public LibraryCode: MCMPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CGM-7KK-43
- Display Note: San Juan Road was a previous name for Raul Longoria Road.