[Aerial Photograph of South Pharr and San Juan] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photograph of South Pharr and San Juan]
Photographer: Aeroflex Corporation. Robinson Aerial Surveys Division.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Creation: 1968-10-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a portion of south Pharr, Texas and San Juan, Texas along Military Highway taken as part of an agricultural survey. This aerial image includes the area roughly bordered by U.S. 281 (on the left; north and south bound lanes) and Stewart Road (on the right), and just north of the Rio Grande River. Various plots of land are labeled in red with coded numbers. Identified landmarks include: J.C. Kelly Sub., Stewart Addition to Conway Gardens, San Juan Plantation Sub., Santa Ana No. 3, and Peter Doffing Est.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 61 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: Pharr
- Keyword: San Juan
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: McAllen Public LibraryCode: MCMPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CGM-7KK-53