[Aerial Photograph of Edinburg Airport and Highway 107] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Photograph of Edinburg Airport and Highway 107]
Photographer: Aeroflex Corporation. Robinson Aerial Surveys Division.Creator Type: Organization
Name: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Creation: 1968-10-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Edinburg, Texas airport taken as part of an agricultural survey. This aerial image includes the area roughly bordered by Depot Road (on the left), McColl Road (on the right), and south of 9 Mile Line Road (on the top). Various plots of land are labeled in red with coded numbers. Identified landmark include: Edinburg Airport.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 61 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: Edinburg
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hidalgo County - McAllen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: McAllen Public LibraryCode: MCMPL
- Accession or Local Control No: CGM-7KK-74