[Blue Mound School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Blue Mound School]
- Creation: [1909-1910]
- Content Description: Photograph of a teacher standing in front of a rural school door. The class of 20 students stands in front of her. A school window is visible on the right hand side of the photograph. Building was located on Hicks Road, west of Highway 156. Student and teacher names are as follows. Teacher: Miss Cantrell. Students: Cloie Hudnall, Marion Thompson, Pearl Hudnall, Ethel Laird, May Hair, Viola Laird, Lucile Laird, Loy Hudnall, Lee Watts, Howard Thompson, Frank Laird, Evie Thompson, Buster McDaniel, Ermie Laird, Nora McDaniel, Louie Thompson, Ruby McDaniel, Carl McDaniel, Floral Hair, Nona Hair.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: classes
- Keyword: rural schools
- Keyword: students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Haslet
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1909
- End Date: 1910
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Haslet Public LibraryCode: HTPL
- Other: HPL001