[Haslet boys basketball team] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Haslet boys basketball team]
- Creation: 1930-1931
- Content Description: Photograph of a boys basketball team and their coach. There are six members of the team and the third boy from the left is holding a basketball that has writing on it that says "Haslet 1930-31." There is a wooden sign, building and automobile in the background. As appearing in the photograph, from left to right, these are the names and positions of each team member: Mr. Bridges (coach), Clifford Hall (guard), J.D. Thompson (forward), Clarence Frank (guard), Leo Stogsdill (center), Leslie Jackson (forward), and Loyd Jackson (guard).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Basketball
- Keyword: rural basketball team
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Haslet
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1930
- End Date: 1931
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Haslet Public LibraryCode: HTPL
- Other: HPL008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth91010