[Unidentified group of children] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Unidentified group of children]
- Creation: 1930?
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of unidentified group of children. The photograph appears to be a school photo: there are four rows of children, with the smaller children at the bottom. Most of the girls are wearing dresses and most of the boys are wearing overalls. One boy, third in from the right hand side of the photograph is not wearing shoes. This is written on the back of the photograph: "Bobbie Laster, no Haslet."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: rural schools
- Keyword: students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Haslet
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Haslet Public LibraryCode: HTPL
- Other: HPL029