[An "Aerial View of Boulder Dam" and "Lake Mead"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [An "Aerial View of Boulder Dam" and "Lake Mead"]
- Creation: 1925 - 1935
- No Language
- Content Description: Postcard image of the "Aerial View of Boulder Dam And Lower Basin Of Lake Mead" as written in white text in bottom left corner of postcard. Black text on back of postcard reads: "Message Post Card Address [in black line rectangle] Postage 1 [cent]".
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Tools & Equipment For Communication
- NMC Chenhalls: Written Communication T&E
- NMC Chenhalls: Postcard
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Locks and Dams - Dams
- Place Name: United States - Nevada - Clark County - Boulder City
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1925
- End Date: 1935
Name: George Ranch Museum CollectionCode: GR
Name: George Ranch Historical ParkCode: GR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000.044.001o
- Display Note: (Paper; Width/Diameter: 11.3 cm, Height: 7.6 cm)