["Downstream Face Of Boulder Dam"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title ["Downstream Face Of Boulder Dam"]
- Creation: [1925..1935]
- Content Description: Postcard of the "Downstream Face Of Boulder Dam". Mountains and canyons at top of photo, dam at center, downstream flow of water at bottom. Black text on back of postcard reads: "For Correspondence Post Card Address [in black line rectangle] Postage 1 [cent]".
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 12 x 8 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Tools & Equipment For Communication
- NMC Chenhalls: Written Communication T&E
- NMC Chenhalls: Postcard
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Locks and Dams - Dams
- Place Name: United States - Nevada - Clark County - Boulder City
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1925
- End Date: 1935
- Place Point: north=36.016066; east=-114.737732;
Name: George Ranch Museum CollectionCode: GR
Name: George Ranch Historical ParkCode: GR
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000.044.001b
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth9128
- Display Note: (Paper; Width/Diameter: 7.4 cm, Height: 11.3 cm)