[Historic Property, Photograph 252-05] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 252-05]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1984-02-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 511-519 Mission St in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bexar County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bexar County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.408018; east=-98.4897362;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1984-02-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 252-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth919946
- Display Note: #132,133, 134 District/Survey Name: S Alamo/S St. Mary's HD