[Historic Property, Photograph 921-05] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 921-05]
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1986-01-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 312 W Live Oak in Cuero, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- DeWitt County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Cuero.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.094235; east=-97.2931587;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County - Cuero
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1986-01-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 921-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth924352