[Historic Property, Photograph 107-02] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 107-02]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980-08-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bastrop County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Smithville.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bastrop County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bastrop County - Smithville
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1980-08-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 107-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth924919