[Site #462] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Site #462]
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1990-02-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Site #462 (located at 217 W Grand) in Yoakum, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- DeWitt County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Yoakum.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.2898588; east=-97.1512545;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County - Yoakum
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1990-02-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1012-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth925486