[Water Tower] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Water Tower]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1976-02-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Water Tower in Gruene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Comal County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Gruene.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Comal County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County - Gruene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976-02-05
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 605-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth926840
- Display Note: District/Survey Name: Gruene HD