[Historic Property, Photograph 1415-01] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 1415-01]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980-02-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 1711-1715 Ave H in Galveston, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Galveston County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Galveston.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Galveston County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.3033937; east=-94.7861254;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1980-02-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1415-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth927406
- Display Note: District/Survey Name: East End HD