[Kress Building] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Kress Building]
- Series Title Mountain Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980-02-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Kress Building (located at 211 N Mesa) in El Paso, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- El Paso County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- El Paso.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - El Paso County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Mountain region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=31.7591689; east=-106.4877427;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - El Paso County - El Paso
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1980-02-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1268-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth927560