[Historic Property, Photograph 1118-05] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 1118-05]
- Series Title Lakes Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1985-08-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 600 Martin Luther King in Ennis, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Ellis County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Ennis.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Ellis County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Lakes region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.3382958; east=-96.6268053;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Ennis
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1985-08-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1118-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth928702