[Child in Gown on Chair] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Child in Gown on Chair]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. There are two images of a child in two poses. The child is in a front, full-length pose, facing the camera. The child is wearing a necklace and a short-sleeved, knee-length gown. The child is standing on the seat of a large chair. The left image is severely washed out.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- Keyword: infants
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: necklaces
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-1238
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth92889
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo