[Pace McDonald, (view south at Mound 1 as seen from road)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Pace McDonald, (view south at Mound 1 as seen from road)]
- Series Title Forest Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1981-03-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Pace McDonald in Anderson County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Anderson County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Anderson County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forest region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1981-03-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 068-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth933870