[Faust Hotel] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Faust Hotel]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1985-01-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Faust Hotel (located at 246 S Sequin) in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Comal County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- New Braunfels.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Comal County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.7016301; east=-98.1226656;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Comal County - New Braunfels
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1985-01-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 594-07
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth933891