[Building 139, (east façade looking north)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Building 139, (east façade looking north)]
- Series Title Brazos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1992-09-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Building 139 in Killeen, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bell County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Killeen.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bell County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Brazos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Killeen
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1992-09-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 122-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth934729
- Display Note: District/Survey Name: Fort Hood