[Portrait of Couple] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Couple]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 2 people. A man and woman are photographed in one full-length front-facing pose. The man is sitting in a chair, and the woman is standing behind him. The man is wearing a light shirt, a dark tie, a three-piece suit with a pocket watch chain hanging in front of the vest, and lace-up shoes. His hair is parted on the side. The woman is wearing a necklace and a patterned dress with a wide light-colored collar. Her hair is up in a bun and curly in the front. The backdrop is an indoor scene with a window.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: necklaces
- Keyword: pocket watches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D1998-HCL9-1906
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth93478
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro