[Historic Property, Photograph 4831-12] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 4831-12]
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1989-01-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1989-01-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 4831-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth937890
- Display Note: THC Collection: Jim Steely Collection