[Historic Property, Photograph 4525-10] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 4525-10]
- Series Title Forts Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: Parvin, R. W.
- Creation: 1996-09-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property in Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Jack County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Jacksboro.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Jack County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Forts region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Jack County - Jacksboro
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1996-09-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 4525-10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth943906
- Display Note: District/Survey Name: Fort Richardson Nation Historic Landmark