[Plainview Site] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Plainview Site]
- Series Title Plains Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: Robert W. Parvin
- Creation: 1996-09-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Plainview Site (located at Joiliet St) in Plainview, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Hale County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Plainview.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hale County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Plains region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hale County - Plainview
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1996-09-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 4479-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth943960