[Brown-Dorsey House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Brown-Dorsey House]
- Series Title Pecos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1977-07-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Brown-Dorsey House in Midland, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Midland County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Midland.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Midland County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Pecos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Midland County - Midland
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1977-07-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 2149-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth945562