[Carmelite Monastery] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Carmelite Monastery]
- Series Title Pecos Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Carmelite Monastery in Stanton, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Martin County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Stanton.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Martin County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Pecos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Martin County - Stanton
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 2086-12
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth945851
- Display Note: Sisters of Mercy