[Hereford High School Cafeteria] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hereford High School Cafeteria]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1958~
- Digitized: 2006-01-24
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Hereford High School cafeteria with central office in the right corner.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, col. ; 6 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: Hereford High School
- Keyword: cafeterias
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1958~
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ds01056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth9465
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo