[Drawing of Hereford High School in 1925]

Description

Photograph of an architectural drawing of Hereford High School in 1925.

Physical Description

1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 7 cm.

Creation Information

Creator: Unknown. Creation Date: Unknown.

Context

This artwork is part of the collection entitled: Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection and was provided by Deaf Smith County Library to The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the UNT Libraries. It has been viewed 2096 times , with 12 in the last month . More information about this work can be viewed below.

Who

People and organizations associated with either the creation of this artwork or its content.

Creator

  • We've been unable to identify the creator(s) of this work.

Rights Holders

For guidance see Citations, Rights, Re-Use.

  • Unknown

Audiences

Check out our Resources for Educators Site! We've identified this artwork as a primary source within our collections. Researchers, educators, and students may find this work useful in their work.

Provided By

Deaf Smith County Library

The Deaf Smith County Library collections include the Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection, consisting of photographic negatives documenting the history, people, businesses, and ranches of Deaf Smith County. Also included are two local history books: Deaf Smith County: The Land and Its People and A History of Deaf Smith County, featuring Pioneer Families, as well as local souvenir guides. This project is supported in part by Humanities Texas, the state partner of the National Endowment for the Humanities.

Contact Us

What

Descriptive information to help identify this artwork. Follow the links below to find similar items on the Portal.

Description

Photograph of an architectural drawing of Hereford High School in 1925.

Physical Description

1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 6 x 7 cm.

Language

Item Type

Identifier

Unique identifying numbers for this work in the Portal or other systems.

Collections

This work is part of the following collection of related materials.

Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection

The Bill and Marcella Bradly Collection consists of large format negatives donated by the Bradly family to the Deaf Smith County Public Library. Photographer Bill Bradly documented the people and businesses of the area and created preservation negatives of historic photographs. This photographic collection richly illustrates Texas's cattle and farming tradition. This project is supported in part by Humanities Texas, the state partner of the National Endowment for the Humanities.

What responsibilities do I have when using this artwork?

When

Dates and time periods associated with this artwork.

Creation Date

  • Unknown

Added to The Portal to Texas History

  • Jan. 25, 2006, 11:57 a.m.

Description Last Updated

  • Oct. 16, 2013, 11:58 a.m.

Usage Statistics

When was this work last used?

Yesterday: 2
Past 30 days: 12
Total Uses: 2,096

Where

Geographical information about where this artwork originated or about its content.

Map Information

  • map marker Automatically generated Place Name coordinates.
  • Repositioning map may be required for optimal printing.

Mapped Locations

Interact With This Artwork

Here are some suggestions for what to do next.

Enlarge

Citations, Rights, Re-Use

[Drawing of Hereford High School in 1925], artwork, Date Unknown; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth9470/: accessed September 26, 2016), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Deaf Smith County Library.