[Class Portrait] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Class Portrait]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 25 people. A group of young men and women are photographed in one full-length front-facing pose. They are sitting, kneeling, and standing beside a building with windows. The girls are wearing dresses or skirts and blouses. The boys are wearing suits. Two of the girls are wearing head wraps.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- Keyword: wraps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-4537
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo