[Class and School Sports Portraits] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Class and School Sports Portraits]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of many people. The image is a photograph of 17 other photographs. They are several class portraits, a baseball team portrait, three basketball team portraits, and one photograph of a school building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Classes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Basketball
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-4546
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth94748
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo