[Kennard House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Kennard House]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1981-05-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Kennard House (located at St. Louis St) in Gonzales, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Gonzales County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Gonzales.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Gonzales County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gonzales County - Gonzales
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1981-05-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1523-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth947749