[Historic Property, Photograph 1778-14] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 1778-14]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 216-218 Guadalupe in San Marcos, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Hays County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Marcos.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hays County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=29.8835851; east=-97.9413631;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hays County - San Marcos
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 1778-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth947788
- Display Note: section District/Survey Name: Hays Co Courthouse HD