[Photograph of a City from a Higher Elevation] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of a City from a Higher Elevation]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: This photograph is of what appears to be a city. The photograph was taken from a higher elevation on top of what appears to be a mountain. There are dozens of buildings and dwellings and behind two of the buildings are clothes-lines with laundry hanging to dry. Closest to the camera, there is an automobile driving on the road.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Mountains
- Keyword: photographs
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-4593
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth94783
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo