[Portraits of Woman] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portraits of Woman]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 1 person. A woman is photographed in two full-length poses. In the left image, she is sitting with her body turned right and face turned forward. In the right image, she is standing, facing forward. She is wearing earrings, a necklace, bracelets, and a light-colored dress. Her hair is short and curled.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: dresses
- Keyword: necklaces
- Keyword: earrings
- Keyword: bracelets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-4700-1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth94820
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo