[General Motors Building, Texas Centennial Exposition] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [General Motors Building, Texas Centennial Exposition]
- Creation: 1936
- Content Description: Photograph of the General Motors Building taken during the Texas Centennial Exposition in Dallas, Texas in 1936. White stucco building with five arches that lead to the front entrances of the building. Above building entrance is a large "GM". American flag to the left of the front entrances and partial view of another American flag on far left of photo.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 cm.
- Keyword: Texas Centennial Exposition
- Keyword: photographic prints
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Anniversaries
- Keyword: centennials
- Keyword: General Motors
- Keyword: buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1936
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1978.033.010p
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth950
- Display Note: Height:4.4 cm, Length/Circumference:6.4 cm