[Portrait of Two Children] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Two Children]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 2 people. A young boy and girl are photographed in two full length front facing poses. In the right image, the boy's face is tilted more up, and the girl's face is tilted to the side. The boy is wearing a light colored outfit of a shirt with decorative trim at the collar, a belt, and buttons, shorts, tall socks, and shoes. His light hair is parted on the side. The girl is wearing a light colored dress with buttons, a belt and collar with scalloped edges, a necklace, socks, and shoes. Her dark hair is cut in a short bob with bangs.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: full lengths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: necklaces
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-6245-315
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo