[Portrait of Man and Woman] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Man and Woman]
Photographer: Born, JuliusCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hemphill County LibraryContributor Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of 2 people. The man and woman are photographed in one bust-length front-facing pose. The man is wearing a checked suit jacket with a handkerchief in the pocket, a light-colored shirt with a rounded collar, and a tie with a tie clip. His hair is cut very short on the sides and stand up on top. The woman is wearing a tiered dress with lace on the top and sleeves and a necklace. Her hair is up in a bun with hair pins.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 4.25 x 6.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: busts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: necklaces
- Keyword: handkerchiefs
- Keyword: hair pins
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hemphill County - Canadian
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2009Code: SG09
Name: River Valley Pioneer MuseumCode: RVPM
- Accession or Local Control No: RVPM_38D98-HCL9-6254_01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth95622
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo