[Historic Property, Photograph 3794-06] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Property, Photograph 3794-06]
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Photographer: William Bean Restorations
- Creation: 1984-07-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a historic property located at 211 W First in Brenham, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Washington County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Brenham.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Washington County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=30.1644526; east=-96.3986363;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Washington County - Brenham
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1984-07-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3794-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth958737
- Display Note: CBD 60 District/Survey Name: Brenham Historic Site Survey 1999