[Elks Club Building, (Interior)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Elks Club Building, (Interior)]
- Series Title Lakes Heritage Region
Photographer: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1983-08-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Elks Club Building (located at 512 W 4th St) in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Tarrant County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Fort Worth.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tarrant County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historical buildings
- Keyword: Lakes region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Point: north=32.7529637; east=-97.3349241;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1983-08-01
Name: THC National Register CollectionCode: THCNR
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Accession or Local Control No: 3122-06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth961115
- Display Note: 8